Hawk67
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you make mats for the L3800 HST? I was a little confused (not hard to do) about the various kubota part numbers, etc.
    Thanks,
    Wendol
    Reactions: 1 user
    Hawk67
    Hawk67
    Hello, yes I make a set that fits an L3800 HST. Do you know the serial number of your L3800? Feel free to text my cell for a quicker response 864-633-9664.
    Thanks,
    Ken
    Hope all is well - found your mats while searching and I'd like to by a set for my L2510 HST, if possible. Let me know what you need to move things along. anthony@unitedmedsupply.com
    Hawk67
    Hawk67
    Fid, sorry, I just saw your message. I sent you an email. Thanks
    Sir, I would like to purchase a set of mats for My L2501. Let me know how to go about getting the ball rolling!! Thank you in advance!!!
    Ken, I'm interested in a set of mats for my 2019 L2501 HST. Let me know what I need to do on this end? Thanks, Glen
    Hawk67
    Hawk67
    Hello, I sent you a PM thru the form. Thanks Hawk67
    I, I am interested in purchasing a set of floor mat for my Kubota HST L2501 ( year 2018). Could you provide me with more information such as price, availability, and delivery. I reside in Canada, province of Quebec. Thank you
    I have an interest in your mats for the L2501 - depending on price, of course. Have you considered one for the step as well?
    Hawk67
    Hawk67
    On a set of mats I’m asking $95+shipping. I have thought about the step and the only way I can thing of holding it on would be using 2 elevator bolts. If you are ok with that I could probably make one for you.
    I’m thinking we could use PayPal if you decide to go with a set.
    Thank,
    Ken
    K
    Kubota2021
    How can I purchase a set of mats?
    Hawk67
    Hawk67
    Hello, a set of mats is 95+shipping. If you send me the city name and zip code I can give you the total.

Also, if you want to text me for a faster response my cell is 864-633-9664

Thanks,
    Ken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…