OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

M
mindtrip
Thanks for the advice! I don't know much about Kioti--what's they're reliability and resale value like? Did you get the DK4210SE? What would the comperable Kobuta model be so I can at least compare apples & apples?

Thanks so much for your help, I'm a total n00b at this and am stuck in "analysis paralysis", but I'm naming my house Winterfell because "Winter Is Coming" and it's very possible we could get snow by mid-October--I have to have something to clear the drive!
N
nota4re
Although at times embarrassing, I think the thread I started here has a lot of good info.... but a few guys really getting mad at me. I would just encourage you to at least look at and compare price/features of the Kioti to the Kubota. This assumes there's a decent Kioti near you. If not, don't bother. I have no vested interest - other than a little more than a year ago, I was a newbie just like you. Given the size, shape of your property as well as what you want to accomplish - I think the bigger the better - or you may find yourself wanting to upgrade in the near future. Best of luck to you/ Just to give you a price point of the DK4210SE I purchased, look at the inventory at this site (where I did purchase mine). TEAM Tractor. Best of luck to you!