Crash277
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got a question , just for shyts and giggles I stoped inthe chevy dealer and asked about the 3 litter diesel in a truck like yours. He told me they dont make them I said yes they do cause I know a man that has one. And he walked away,, Now my question is, was this a lot truck or a special order? If special order would you please be kind enough to send me the info so I can find a dealer that will talk to me, at least I will have the stuff I need to talk about it. Thanks much and that is a sweet looking beasty you have there
    Skeets
    Crash277
    Crash277
    Mine was a custom order, but I test drove one on the lot before I ordered mine. The reason mine was custom is just due to the options I wanted. The 3.0l was an option on the RST and up models. There were some higher trim level trucks for sale, but i didnt want to spend the money on trinkets. the RST was the lowest model offered with the diesel upgrade. (then i added some other stuff). You should be able to go to any chev dealer and ask. not sure why that salemans said you cant get one.
    skeets
    skeets
    Thank you my friend ! :)
    Reactions: 1 user
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…