Hard starting

Robharley99

New member
Premium Member

Equipment
L4060
Sep 30, 2026
3
0
1
VA
I have a l4060 that has an engine warning light illuminated and the tractor cranks for 5-8 seconds before it start and runs fine . Warning stays illuminated. Any ideas?
 

Robharley99

New member
Premium Member

Equipment
L4060
Sep 30, 2026
3
0
1
VA
I have a l4060 that has an engine warning light illuminated and the tractor cranks for 5-8 seconds before it start and runs fine . Warning stays illuminated. Any ideas? Also trying to find the diagnostic port location.
 

whitetiger

Moderator
Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
3,781
2,184
113
Kansas City, KS
How is the fuel flow from the outlet port of the spin-on fuel filter supplied by the electric lift pump? (Key ON, Engine OFF)
 

Robharley99

New member
Premium Member

Equipment
L4060
Sep 30, 2026
3
0
1
VA
Thanks. I'll check that next. Would that cause am engine warning light to stay illuminated or is that a separate issue.