rs 1100 bearings and seals

scotty

New member

Equipment
hauling grading tilling
Apr 28, 2011
1
0
1
Nor Cal
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a B series tractor that is about 30 years old, I think. I bought it about 2 years ago. Last week the tiller's lower seal,(the tine shaft seal) gave out and dumped oil all over my small orchard. So I need to replace that seal... and other stuff because I know I'm opening a can of worms here. So can any one tell me how to get to that seal without breaking anything else? I started to remove a few obvious bolts but it's not that obvious...to me anyway. The tiller is a RS 1100 Kabota.
 

Antonio Chora

New member

Equipment
Kubota b7001
May 26, 2025
12
2
3
65
Rio Maior - Portugal
Olá, sou novo neste fórum. Tenho um trator da série B com cerca de 30 anos, eu acho. Comprei-o há uns dois anos. Na semana passada, o retentor inferior da enxada rotativa (o retentor do eixo das lâminas) cedeu e derramou óleo por todo o meu pequeno pomar. Então, preciso trocar esse retentor... e outras peças, porque sei que estou mexendo em uma caixa de Pandora. Alguém pode me dizer como acessar esse retentor sem danificar mais nada? Comecei a remover alguns parafusos óbvios, mas não é tão óbvio... pelo menos para mim. A enxada rotativa é uma RS 1100 Kabota.
[/CITAR]

olá
reparei recentemente a minha RS 1100, exatamente pelo mesmo motivo, perdia óleo pelo retentor
envio o part list
 

Attachments