Cat 1 to 2 lift pin bushing spec and finding long lengths of tube??

trackman23

Member

Equipment
MX4800
Nov 22, 2023
124
24
18
NC
I am looking to buy a length of busing tube that I can cut into the exact lengths that I need to convert my cat 1 implants to cat 2 for my MX4800 lift arms. I have plenty of the standard length bushings but they are too short. I prefer not to stack two bushings so I am looking for a source of they busing tube where I could buy several feet.

any thoughts? Thx!
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,940
7,339
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I am looking to buy a length of busing tube that I can cut into the exact lengths that I need to convert my cat 1 implants to cat 2 for my MX4800 lift arms. I have plenty of the standard length bushings but they are too short. I prefer not to stack two bushings so I am looking for a source of they busing tube where I could buy several feet.

any thoughts? Thx!
 

Botamon

Well-known member

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
491
920
93
Winnemucca, Nevada
Our local farm supply store stocks those bushings in two different lengths. I have both lengths as I too have implements that take the longer ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Well-known member

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
4,145
2,833
113
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca

Killer Bee

Active member
May 15, 2026
106
166
43
Show-Me State
depending on the implement, something like this may come in handy. we have a few dual pinned implements, much more convenient to attach than fiddling with bushings. typically cat 1 facing in and cat 2 facing out. can also be accomplished with two pins each side if you have enough room.

Lift Arm Pin 7-3/4" 2" Category 1-2
 

GreensvilleJay

Well-known member

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,
Apr 2, 2019
13,885
6,323
113
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
this....

might be the correct size ???