2021 L2501 Roll bar measurements

patenaud

Equipment
Kubota L2501
Apr 22, 2021
Ottawa
I'm looking at buying a rhinohide or sunguardusa canopy. Haven't decided yet. Different materials used, one can be colored, one not but the concept is the same. My tractor is a couple of hours away and I'd like to order a canopy sooner than later. I'm also in Canada and will pick up the order in NY for the free shipping so I'd like to get it right the first time if possible.

Would someone have the time to measure the following measurements?

roll bar:
- outside-to-outside width
- tube steel width
- tube steel depth.

Thank you.

Denis

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I believe most canopies have hardware which accommodates most ROPS anyway. You will have the option of mounting the brackets in various positions which meet the ROPS requirements.
I got mine from “SunGuard” dealing with Jim Brooks…and it’s been a fine product…the Orange color matching perfectly and with excellent attachment hardware.

patenaud

Equipment
Kubota L2501
Apr 22, 2021
Ottawa
I believe most canopies have hardware which accommodates most ROPS anyway. You will have the option of mounting the brackets in various positions which meet the ROPS requirements.
I got mine from “SunGuard” dealing with Jim Brooks…and it’s been a fine product…the Orange color matching perfectly and with excellent attachment hardware.
Thanks.
I'm looking at SunGuard as well. Their website does want you to at least indicate an over or "up to" size so I want to make sure.

Roll Bar Measurements (outside to outside)?

Up to 42.5" Width

Over 42.5" up to 46.5"
Roll Bar Tube Size

Up to 2.25" x 4"

Over 2.25" x 4" or Round Tube - explain below

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
I'm looking at buying a rhinohide or sunguardusa canopy. Haven't decided yet. Different materials used, one can be colored, one not but the concept is the same. My tractor is a couple of hours away and I'd like to order a canopy sooner than later. I'm also in Canada and will pick up the order in NY for the free shipping so I'd like to get it right the first time if possible.

Would someone have the time to measure the following measurements?

roll bar:
- outside-to-outside width
- tube steel width
- tube steel depth.

Thank you.

Denis
I have a rhinohide that will fit your tractor. It came off my 2501, don't need for my L47. I tried to sell it here before, shipping to anywhere was outrageous. If you can figure out shipping, I will let it go super cheap. It is practically brand new and has the extra brackets for the backhoe. It's just taking up space in my shed right now. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.