Intellipanel removal on L47

Joisey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB
May 31, 2015
Wild, Wonderful West Virginia
My Laneshark finally arrived and now I have to mount the actuation switch. The only place that is available is on the plastic intellipanel that is on the right side of the operators seat, immediately behind the joystick.

Does anyone know any secrets to removing or at least moving the intellipanel enough to allow me to drill holes and thread bolts into the Laneshark actuation switch?

There are three or four bolts that hold the panel in place, but I think the control that allows you to creep the tractor forward or backward while you're trenching with the backhoe may also hold it in place.

I wanted to ask before I removed bolts and possibly damaged something.

Thank you in advance.

Joisey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB
May 31, 2015
curious, there aren't any holes with plugs on the dash for 'optional equipment' ?
There aren't any plugged holes on the intellipanel . Due to the curved surfaces, there is precious little room to mount the Laneshark control at all on the tractor.

It mounts with two 1/4-20 screws on either side of the control box, about 1 1/4 inches apart. If you don't have an enclosed cab, you must mount the buttons sideways or downward.

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
ici.... YMMV check pages 192,653,675 of your manual or see attached should help I suppose. Check last first. not sure I understand what you mean so chuck this stuff if not usable.

Attachments

Joisey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB
May 31, 2015
ici.... YMMV check pages 192,653,675 of your manual or see attached should help I suppose. Check last first. not sure I understand what you mean so chuck this stuff if not usable.
I appreciate the help. I had no idea that Kubota called the instrument cluster on anything but the L47 an intellipanel. My intellipanel mounts to the right of the operators seat, just inside of the fender, not in front where the steering wheel is. The L47TLB is different than other L series Kubota tractors, AFAIK. Thank you again.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Most folks here do not understand/know that instrument panels on newer Kubota dedicated TLB series tractors are starboard side, fender mounted.

Reactions: 1 user