Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I was an employee there for several years, and I want to explain what's really happened to EA in hopes or ending the widespread speculation on this forum. The owner was not paying bills, including carrier/shipping debt (175k to FedEx alone several months ago), third party vendors, taxes, etc. In some cases a customer would request a refund because the wait was longer than initially projected, but our manager would tell us "we really don't have enough in the account for a refund currently". While EA manufactures quality attachments, Ted/Nate were absolutely using money from new orders to cover material costs for older orders. A previous post mentioned the "rob Peter to pay Paul" business strategy, and that is absolutely what was taking place at EA. In addition, some of that money was wasted on non-work related projects like a new Tesla and dock parties at the glass house. We had multiple welders spend close to a year at his glass house on the lake, doing renovations and updates instead. We suggested advising a more accurate lead time (5-6 months, instead of 3-4 months which is what we were telling folks), and Ted's response was "they won't buy if the lead time is too long!". Ted's excessive and wasteful spending is the biggest contributor to EA's downfall. If you have an order in, get your money back if you still can. EA was little more than a glorified Ponzi scheme at the end of its lifetime.

*this was also posted on Tractorbynet, on a now locked forum*
If accurate not real surprising. The pay in advance and wait extended times has been shouting "Charles Ponzi school of business" to anyone that cared to listen

Dsn

Reactions: 4 users

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
If accurate not real surprising. The pay in advance and wait extended times has been shouting "Charles Ponzi school of business" to anyone that cared to listen

Dsn
Most definitely.
Unlike Jerry, I had gotten both my orders in before Ted got too big for his britches. But on day-58 (FCRA is 60 days), I would call over to Travis to do a credit and rebill of the card, to reset the 60 day clock. And one time, they just shipped me the blade instead.

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I was an employee there for several years, and I want to explain what's really happened to EA in hopes or ending the widespread speculation on this forum. The owner was not paying bills, including carrier/shipping debt (175k to FedEx alone several months ago), third party vendors, taxes, etc. In some cases a customer would request a refund because the wait was longer than initially projected, but our manager would tell us "we really don't have enough in the account for a refund currently". While EA manufactures quality attachments, Ted/Nate were absolutely using money from new orders to cover material costs for older orders. A previous post mentioned the "rob Peter to pay Paul" business strategy, and that is absolutely what was taking place at EA. In addition, some of that money was wasted on non-work related projects like a new Tesla and dock parties at the glass house. We had multiple welders spend close to a year at his glass house on the lake, doing renovations and updates instead. We suggested advising a more accurate lead time (5-6 months, instead of 3-4 months which is what we were telling folks), and Ted's response was "they won't buy if the lead time is too long!". Ted's excessive and wasteful spending is the biggest contributor to EA's downfall. If you have an order in, get your money back if you still can. EA was little more than a glorified Ponzi scheme at the end of its lifetime.

*this was also posted on Tractorbynet, on a now locked forum*
Anyone can post anything and I'd need to see a lot more evidence than an anonymous forum post before I took any of this to be fact. Maybe it's accurate, maybe it's not, but the bar must be pretty low for anyone commenting on this as though it's proven and entered into the formal record.

A copy of a pay stub from EA would be a start.

Reactions: 1 user

tractorguy32

Feb 8, 2024
Newton
Anyone can post anything and I'd need to see a lot more evidence than an anonymous forum post before I took any of this to be fact. Maybe it's accurate, maybe it's not, but the bar must be pretty low for anyone commenting on this as though it's proven and entered into the formal record.
That's a fair point, people should be cautious and skeptical of believing what you read from an anonymous stranger on the internet. However, everything I've stated is 100% factual. Do some independent research and you will likely find evidence corroborating my post. My intention was not to engage in rumor-mongering but rather shed light on the subject for all those reliant on speculation.

Reactions: 5 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
However, everything I've stated is 100% factual.
Again, without providing any evidence for anything you've said, you're just another new member who could have an agenda. A redacted pay stub would do it. That shouldn't be hard to share.

Of course, those that are taking pleasure in the possible demise of EA (the ones that never invested a penny in EA) will love your posts since it massages their egos and enables them to feel better about themselves.

Jim’sMX

Equipment
MX5100
Dec 19, 2023
W-S NC
Ted’s probably already in Mexico doing cocaine and hookers with folks hard earned money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Well so far I've found and verified

1) owes $50K+ in property taxes

2) won't reply to emails

3) won't reply to phone calls

4) won't reply to webbased enquiries

5) $2M lawsuit with contractor

6) Facebook site 'paused'

2,3,4,6 appears EA is trying to 'hide',Especially bad for a 'web only business.

1 is the big one though. Everyone who owns and runs a business makes SURE that taxes are PAID

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
As we read the posts common sense comes into play too...

We need to all apply what common sense we may have and see what conclusions we reach at this point.

Copy of a pay stub??? Who would be stupid enough to post that on the internet? LOL

Reactions: 5 users

tractorguy32

Feb 8, 2024
Newton
As we read the posts common sense comes into play too...

We need to all apply what common sense we may have and see what conclusions we reach at this point.

Copy of a pay stub??? Who would be stupid enough to post that on the internet? LOL
MY sentiments exactly. If you need a paystub to believe me, I will respectfully decline. Whether you choose to believe what I have posted is your decision, I support your right to choose.

Reactions: 2 users

wp6529

Equipment
B7100DT
Oct 31, 2023
TX
With the seemingly endless decline of US manufacturing it is always sad to see a company that had potential be mismanged out of existence.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
MY sentiments exactly. If you need a paystub to believe me, I will respectfully decline. Whether you choose to believe what I have posted is your decision, I support your right to choose.
You provide no more evidence of anything on TractorByNet. In fact, a member asked you why you hadn't informed members earlier of what you claimed to know long before anyone else. Your answer was that you didn't know that the forum existed. So you build tractor attachments and EA was paying vendor on TBN but you didn't know the forum existed?

bs.jpg

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Really. Ever heard of redaction? If I were asked to prove employment at a company I had claimed to work at, I'd have no problem posting a redacted pay stub.

This muppet has provided no evidence on this forum or TBN to back up his claim that he was an employee. He shows up on two forums, claims to have inside knowledge but provides no evidence. Is the bar really so low now that everyone is credible?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tractorguy32

Feb 8, 2024
Newton
You provide no more evidence of anything on TractorByNet. In fact, a member asked you why you hadn't informed members earlier of what you claimed to know long before anyone else. Your answer was that you didn't know that the forum existed. So you build tractor attachments and EA was paying vendor on TBN but you didn't know the forum existed?

View attachment 122004
I worked at EA, however I have never owned or been on a tractor of any kind, so that would explain why I was unaware of this tractor-related forum. EA being a payed sponsor of TBN is also news to me, as I had never been on a tractor-related forum of any kind until I began searching Everything Attachments for discussion of the recent shutdown, which brought me to orangetractortalks/TBN. You are more than welcome to disregard what I have said if you need a redacted pay stub or further proof. I have no interest in satisfying your request for proof. Soon enough, what I have claimed will be verified by either the paper, local news, or other media outlet. Instead of waiting for proof that I will not provide, keep an eye on Conover/Hickory local news. I only posted to try to prevent others from losing money needlessly.

Reactions: 6 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I worked at EA, however I have never owned or been on a tractor of any kind, so that would explain why I was unaware of this tractor-related forum. EA being a payed sponsor of TBN is also news to me, as I had never been on a tractor-related forum of any kind until I began searching Everything Attachments for discussion of the recent shutdown, which brought me to orangetractortalks/TBN. You are more than welcome to disregard what I have said if you need a redacted pay stub or further proof. I have no interest in satisfying your request for proof. Soon enough, what I have claimed will be verified by either the paper, local news, or other media outlet. Instead of waiting for proof that I will not provide, keep an eye on Conover/Hickory local news. I only posted to try to prevent others from losing money needlessly.
So did you only join forum today to share that information?

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
What you say seems to ring true. I always thought the products looked good, the management not so much. Thanks for giving us an insider's poingt of view.