Keeping the cab clean

barts

Equipment
4wd B5100, FEL with Piranaha bar, box blade, log arch, 3 point hitch adaptor
My wife or her sister (many years ago, don't remember which, maybe both :) ) backed into my old motorcycle. +1 for crash bars, no damage save for some paint scratches on the crash bars fixed w/ a rattle can. I quickly learned not to mention it ever again.

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
My wife or her sister (many years ago, don't remember which, maybe both :) ) backed into my old motorcycle. +1 for crash bars, no damage save for some paint scratches on the crash bars fixed w/ a rattle can. I quickly learned not to mention it ever again.

I am the exact opposite.
I would use this everyday, somehow.

I am an a$$hole, though!!

Reactions: 1 user

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
We salute you Jay as a real man. As for me, I'm tired of having the wind shift when I'm snow blowing and pelting me with stinging shards of ice. I look like the abominable snowman; frostbitten, wet and cold. First winter with a cab. Looking forward to it. I will surrender my man card if necessary...lol.
I did it for 36 years, Mad Bomber hat, balaclava, layers, carharts, extra gloves crammed in my carharts to swap when I could no longer feel my hands. Live on the edge of the Gaylord snow belt in the northern part of the lower peninsula of MI. with a 1/4 mile driveway. It used to snow here like 180-240” a year. Now when I am blowing snow I am listening to my classic rock and turning the heat down!

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Yep it was definitely a wife on hoe moment! She hit the outrigger and didn't even budge the tractor. So much damage to the car that she traded it in as the dealer said it would take 6 months to get parts.

View attachment 119342
If that happened at my place it would be entirely my fault for parking the tractor where it should not be, lol