Loader barely raises

Marc

Equipment
B3200
Oct 10, 2009
NEWBURY,OH
Need help please! Original owner here do all my own maintenance and a decent wrench! Loader will barely lift and 3piint is not in full Max position I am aware of that issue. Fluid is at proper level. It is intermittent after using 3 point it seems. After start up loader will raise normal for one or two times and then just barely move. Low idle if I bang the up and down frees it up but as the throttle is increased it looses lift again? I have moved hoses from roll to lift and it functions great so not the loader. It will work normal for a few days and then do this again for long periods of time. I pulled connector off of pump block and pet fluid spit to clear any blockage but it didn’t cure the issue. Something is blocking that lowest circuit on the lift block from higher pressure. You am lost thanks in advance

WoodKutter

Equipment
L4600 John Deere 750, John Deere 420
Apr 15, 2022
Vermont and Northern Maine
Sounds like you have found the problem. Does it have quick connects? If so sounds like it may need to be replaced. Possibly a collapsed hose, or a blockage in the pump block. Good luck, let us know.

Marc

Equipment
B3200
Oct 10, 2009
NEWBURY,OH
Sounds like you have found the problem. Does it have quick connects? If so sounds like it may need to be replaced. Possibly a collapsed hose, or a blockage in the pump block. Good luck, let us know.
It does have quick connects! It is too intermittent IMOP why does it work so well at start up and idle? Acts just like when 3point is lever up all the way. Except instead of a slow raise I get no raise in lift cylinders but idle down and play with joystick and moves a again. Thank you for the advice. I will move the quick coupler to another function like bucket roll and see if that sorts it out. Everything seem weird like more pressure than normal on 3point lever?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
It does have quick connects! It is too intermittent IMOP why does it work so well at start up and idle? Acts just like when 3point is lever up all the way. Except instead of a slow raise I get no raise in lift cylinders but idle down and play with joystick and moves a again. Thank you for the advice. I will move the quick coupler to another function like bucket roll and see if that sorts it out. Everything seem weird like more pressure than normal on 3point lever?
For issues like this a $20 pressure guage tells you a lot.

Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
Do you have rear remotes? If my rear remote lever isn’t in neutral, my 3 point won’t work and my loader won’t raise.
Just a thought

Marc

Equipment
B3200
Oct 10, 2009
NEWBURY,OH
Do you have rear remotes? If my rear remote lever isn’t in neutral, my 3 point won’t work and my loader won’t raise.
Just a thought
no aux remote just standard 3pt and have been checking linkage and push rod for implement

Marc

Equipment
B3200
Oct 10, 2009
NEWBURY,OH
Thanks all I think I found it! White coupler line was holding pressure coming back from loader. Even though I have never taken my loader off or played with the quick couplers one went bad. With the gauge I was able to see the loader block was sending fluid properly. The pin would not release pressure in the quick coupler. Hope it’s fixed and helps someone down the line. Thank you all
image.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user