Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
trackman23's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
T
trackman23
replied to the thread
MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?
.
I went for it. I picked up Shell Rotella T6 15W40 for $1 less per gallon than the Kubota conventional oil!
Sep 25, 2026
T
trackman23
replied to the thread
MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?
.
I know! There’s a chance even by just putting in the 15 W 40 Kabota stuff from the dealership that something goes sideways! Nobody...
Sep 23, 2026
T
trackman23
posted the thread
MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?
in
Service, Repair & Maintenance
.
It is time to change the engine oil in my mx4800. The machine has 1200 hours and poor historical records on types of fluids used when...
Sep 23, 2026
T
trackman23
replied to the thread
Cat 1 to 2 lift pin bushing spec and finding long lengths of tube??
.
Thx folks
Jul 28, 2026
T
trackman23
posted the thread
Cat 1 to 2 lift pin bushing spec and finding long lengths of tube??
in
Implements & Attachments
.
I am looking to buy a length of busing tube that I can cut into the exact lengths that I need to convert my cat 1 implants to cat 2 for...
Jul 26, 2026
Top
Bottom