Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
torch's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
torch
replied to the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
.
My tinfoil hat agrees.
Sep 14, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
Busted fuel tank
.
I agree the tank needs replacement. I disagree that you have to give Kubota $1,000 for another plastic one. I'd investigate...
Sep 7, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
Telephone etiquette
.
But but but: It might be Visa or Amex! "We noticed some suspicious transactions on your card. Just give us your name and card number so...
Sep 4, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
Telephone etiquette
.
My pet peeve is cashiers making change. Whatever happened to counting it out? "Your purchase comes to $14.79. That's 14.80, 15, and 5...
Sep 3, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
Trailer plug conversion to automotive style
.
There's a lot of opportunity for "weird" when it comes to the 7 round pin trailer connector. I've come across 3 different and...
Sep 3, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
“Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!
.
Just because a nut threads on does not mean the thread fits. Undersize threads fit in the nut too, so you're right to measure the final...
Aug 29, 2026
torch
replied to the thread
Pros and cons of snow removal options
.
Looks like some custom mods to that impeller?
Aug 9, 2026
Top
Bottom