Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Recent content by Tod
Forums
Tod
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
T
B8200 Backhoe and loader options
Thanks Hokie (I am also a Hokie). This one is sort of a gift, so selling it may be a little awkward, but your points are well taken. Thanks.
Tod
Post #3
May 25, 2021
Forum:
Implements & Attachments
T
B8200 Backhoe and loader options
It looks like I will be getting a nicely kept early 1980s B8200. I was wondering what my options for backhoes and loaders might be? Are there aftermarket options? does the B8200 require Kubota backhoe and loader?
Tod
Thread
May 24, 2021
Replies: 5
Forum:
Implements & Attachments
Forums
Tod
Top
Bottom