Recent content by tick magnet

  1. T

    fluid for front axle case Kubota L 3130

    The owner's manual says I can use either UDT fluid or SAE 80-90 gear oil, with a capacity of about 7 quarts. My tractor has about 2300 mostly trouble-free hours and is 22 years old. I've always had a little UDT fluid that drips out of the left front axle area. It's low, so I have to top it off...
  2. T

    L3130 Kubota engine randomly cuts out

    Ok, since I ran out of skill and options, it was necessary to send the tractor to the dealer where I bought it. Problem turned out to be the operator presence controller, which I have yet to locate on the wiring diagram but am told it's behind the dash. Anyway, labor was twice what the parts...
  3. T

    L3130 Kubota engine randomly cuts out

    Ok, fuel solenoid replaced but did not cure problem. Safety switch on seat not working so I replaced that, problem still occurring. Buddy checked some things and we thought it was a bad neutral switch on the transmission..........replaced but problem not cured. Something, somewhere is defective...
  4. T

    L3130 Kubota engine randomly cuts out

    This tractor has about 1900 hours and starts and runs fine. Fuel filter recently replaced and fuel regularly conditioned with Diesel 911. My fuel is pumped into the tractor through a filter and water separator on the fuel barrel. However, the engine randomly cuts out. When I turn the ignition...
  5. T

    Engine suddenly cuts out

    This fine tractor has 1800+ hours and is approaching 17 years old. Recently the engine would cut out for an instant while traveling and then quickly recover to full power. At first I thought it was something caught under the seat interfering with the seat safety switch but that wasn't the case...