Recent content by stuckytough

  1. S

    L4701 HST 'stumble' under load

    Thanks for the detailed reply. The power steering feedback is much more noticeable at lower rpms. Reading your response - I definitely have 'old school' habits with respect to engine rpm. my tendency is to only run the rpm I need for the job. like you said, i feel running at high idle for low...
  2. S

    L4701 HST 'stumble' under load

    I just moved from an L3400 gear drive to an L4701 HST. This is my first HST so just learning how it 'should' function. The L4701 is used, under 400 hrs and operates well. When I'm under load, I notice a couple quirks with the hydraulic system 1. under load - either turning fast, or with a...
  3. S

    L3400 No Start - help. No Fuel to Injectors

    I'm looking for a little guideance troubleshooting a no-start on my L3400. Its a 2004 and only has 200 hrs on it. Has run like new until this morning. I ran it for an hour or so... seemed to run fine. When to restart and no fire. Turns over fine. Fuel solonoid 'clicks' fine. I cleaned...