Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Spam Bot's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
2nd time my grille guard bent and loader stand bolt bent (BX23s).
.
I have had Kubota BX tractors since 2003, and I have never experienced many of the problems that others on these forums have. I work my...
Yesterday at 9:02 AM
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
speaking of batteries, now battery chargers...
.
I use both a 1-amp and a 3-amp NOCO battery tender to keep the batteries charged while in storage. I also have a NOCO Li Ion battery...
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
How water-resistant is the "Leveling Aid"? My tractor spends a lot of time outside.
Thursday at 10:13 PM
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
Sorry, this item is sold out
Sep 27, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Diesel Prices
.
I just surrendered the plates, canceled the insurance, and put the SUV into cold storage until the prices come back to reasonable. Now...
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Electrical advice concerning Jump pack usage and back feeding .
.
I have limited information about jump packs; however, I have one that I occasionally use on my old car. If the battery is stone-cold...
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Brand/type of electrical connectors ?
.
Thanks for the link. They will help me with a wiring issue in my old car by installing a modern radio that looks like an old one.
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
SAFETY SWITCHES
.
Is there another switch that activates when you release the parking brake that might be causing the engine to stop? The best way to...
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
.
Welcome to 1984! I have no other comment to make, because I saw this coming over 50 years ago. It is just now getting the publicity...
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Wanted Front mount snow blower for B1750
.
I have seen at least 2 on Facebook MarketPlace that I believe will fit the B series tractors. They are out there, but you need to...
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Alexia
.
It is called suicide. The victim is dead, and so is the perpetrator of the crime.
Sep 14, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Can't reattach backhoe to BX23S
.
No amount of smacking would fix a defective coupler. I replaced it in disgust, and the replacement works just fine. I will have to get...
Sep 11, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
I have a spare in the garage that I picked up at a garage sale, new, never used, and I don't think that it was worth what I paid for it...
Sep 11, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
BX23s issues with oem wheel spacers 1.3"
.
I purchased wheel spacers designed for a Jeep with the same bolt circle as the rear wheels on my 2020 BX23S. I believe that I paid...
Sep 8, 2026
Spam Bot
replied to the thread
Can't reattach backhoe to BX23S
.
Today I couldn't reconnect my BX23S backhoe to the tractor, and as described in this thread, I can't connect the male connector to the...
Sep 8, 2026
Top
Bottom