Recent content by sasko31

  1. S

    Temporary improvised carry all

    We have had snow since end of November, live in farm country so get a ton of wind blown snow. Usually have to battle a three to four foot drift across front of house and garage. But since I purchased the tractor it all gets moved out of way in a short amount of time. Less snow than usual this...
  2. S

    Temporary improvised carry all

    Haul firewood with my Kubota B2301, with the depth of snow unable to get trailer into the area where I am hauling trees out of. So with post Christmas finances the way they are had to improvise additional carrying capacity with my tractor. Have a scraper blade on back of tractor, just ubolted a...
  3. S

    Just purchased a B2301 what size grapple is appropriate for it

    A grapple for my new b2301, what size and what is the most cost effective way of controlling it. A third function kit, diverter or a rear remote kit? The tractor does not currently have rear remotes. I live in Saskatchewan, is there a reputable supplier of implements close by? Any advice or...