Recent content by Rizzkid12

  1. R

    Deck help!

    Messicks.com has great parts drawings and diagrams also.
  2. R

    LA435 Loader keeps uncoupling

    Thanks Guys. I appreciate the offer Dan. Im going to buy the McMaster pins. My swift tach loader works great . I remove it weekly to mow. I just like the extra safety using pins. I also assume there are no down sides in using these pins? like creating extra wear on the loader mounting...
  3. R

    LA435 Loader keeps uncoupling

    Elliot please let me know if these MacMaster pins fit. According to the MacMaster website, these pins are 3/4 inch which is closer to 19mm. I just tried to put in a 3/4 hitch pin I had lying around from another attachment and it was too large
  4. R

    B2601 r14 rear tire psi???

    Thanks. For the feedback everyone I'll try lowering mine more when mowing with my belly mower.
  5. R

    B2601 r14 rear tire psi???

    LBZ. 8 lbs in rear tires with what tire type? R14S?
  6. R

    Front wheel angle

    See example of My B2601 workshop manual. This may help
  7. R

    B2601 r14 rear tire psi???

    I have a 2024 b2601 with R14 tires. I need advice on rear tire psi. Specifically for snow removal using FEL and mowing with 60 inch mmm. My tires are 6 ply R14s while older b2601 tractors with R14s used only 4ply with lower psi ratings. I just plowed my 250 foot driveway with 24 inches of...
  8. R

    BX 1880 Snow Pusher Tire Pressure

    using floatmode will help with front steering
  9. R

    Can not get mower deck to level front to back

    Just find and download the mower deck specific model number manual and it details the correct procedure to adjust everything. Here is one example link of manual https://archive.org/details/kubotamower22bx
  10. R

    Can not get mower deck to level front to back

    I know for sure from experience that you can't use the deck as a reference to level it. Just put it in the highest position and use a ruler or tape measure to measure the cutting part of the blades on the very ends. I use the tool mentioned or a short metal millimeter ruler. Keep front blade...
  11. R

    rck54-29b

    Look at Messicks.com. There are full diagrams on the website when you are looking for replacement parts
  12. R

    Can not get mower deck to level front to back

    You mentioned you measured the lip of the deck. The blades need to be measured not the deck itself
  13. R

    LX2610 50hr shop vac question

    I completed the 50 hr service 2 weeks ago on my B2601. I had a helper cover the fill hole about 75% with the shop vac hose and it worked great with very little oil loss. I only loss the oil that was in the original filter. I have the same rigid shop vac model I saw in this youtube video.
  14. R

    B2601 60 inch mower deck keeps dropping

    Thanks for your comments, guys. AFter a third attempt repairing this, the dealer custom grinded deeper notches on the staircase Cam and contoured the lift arm finger for a tighter fit. This is the first time I was able to mow my 4 acres and it didn't drop at all. I hope it will be...
  15. R

    Kubota RCK60-32

    Look at parts diagrams on messicks.com. I have a feeling they are very similar