Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Poohbear's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Costco to dbl oil prices?
.
I went to local Ford dealer to get the 6.7 oil change. last one was $172 which includes dually tire rotation and today was $224 for the...
Sep 17, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Diesel Prices
.
$5.89 per gal yesterday here in east Texas. Again, my royalty check hasn't improved
Sep 16, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
.
I have a BiL that actually has no phone, no CC, no internet, no computer. still writes checks to pay his electric billand only has a...
Sep 14, 2026
P
Poohbear
reacted to
bearbait's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
Sh Short answer is no, the older I get the less I trust most, especially if they're being nice. Yes I'm an old fart to.
Sep 14, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Diesel Prices
.
I don't get this pricing. My royalty check hasn't gone up 1 red cent.
Sep 11, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Telephone etiquette
.
I was at the local Italian Resturant a few days ago and a friend at the next table when presented his bill asked the young waitress if...
Sep 4, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Telephone etiquette
.
I hate the ones that talk real low and won't look you in the eye.
Sep 1, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Enclosed cargo trailer roof leak repair
.
A lot of RVers use products by " Henrys " and rolls/brushed on. If you are planning on keeping this trailer a long time look at getting...
Aug 19, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
What’s your rain count?
.
It's powder dry here in East Tx and no rain in the fore cast. Cattlemen are already feeding hay as the grass is gone.
Aug 18, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Trailer tire rant/advice
.
I have Cooper trailer tires now on my 20000 lb RV (6) and they are going on 5 years and never a problem. I had Sailuns on my previous RV...
Aug 13, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
5.7 Hemi owners?
.
I had a 55 Chrysler with a 355 ci Hemi .
Aug 8, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
A question
.
skeets I used my L3301 when I had a garden but I haven't had a garden the last 2 seasons since Donna passed . Just no desire for that...
Aug 6, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Something wild about wildfires
.
according to some foresters that I know there are now more trees in North America than in 1620 when the pilgrims landed at Plymouth...
Jul 27, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
Something wild about wildfires
.
so what's the conclusion ? Aliens with ' death rays " ?
Jul 27, 2026
P
Poohbear
replied to the thread
WiFi signal booster ?
.
for now Im going to go with a Ryoko cell based system $14.95 mo for unlimited since Starlink ,because my billing and physical...
Jul 19, 2026
Top
Bottom