Recent content by Outland1776

  1. O

    Advice on what to buy

    So you're the one. You sir then attempted far more than me. ; ) Though I have wheeled my share of dirt and stone and my back reminds me every day. Did the big clean out of the pond last year with an excavator and loader. Rough spread it across about 3 acres of the pasture to bring it closer...
  2. O

    Advice on what to buy

    interesting. Good points. Thanks for that. Yes if I ever end up with a hoe it will have the hydraulic thumb and front remotes for sure, that will have to be in the budget or nothing will be. ; )
  3. O

    Pricing and raising the price after you pay?????

    Yup I generally do. And I view a major recession or worse is here. been waiting a few years and the homestead major projects are piling up while I do. Will see how it goes and look around.. the issue from a dealer perspective for me is only 1 dealer within 2 hours then the next set of dealers...
  4. O

    Advice on what to buy

    Yup the machine weight was something I liked since it would work on a 10k lb trailer and the f250. The answer is always in my mind more machine just trying to keep the finances arguably sane for me when explaining it to the wife.
  5. O

    Advice on what to buy

    Darn. Was thinking you would say an excavator. Pond is much larger than 6 feet but really was thinking a hoe would suffice to keep the cat tails down on the edges. Big deep clean outs would rent a ex. was thinking the tlb for a tractor type platform I could use a pto for box blade, tilling...
  6. O

    Advice on what to buy

    May I ask how do you like the L47? Looking for an all a rounder and feel I need a hoe for pond clean out. Tons of trenching for irrigation and pasture finishing.
  7. O

    Pricing and raising the price after you pay?????

    Spoke to a Kubota dealer in Colorado and he said that they cannot guarantee pricing nor program any more. About a year or a year and a half out from delivery. I could put a deposit down but the financing program and the price could change by the time the machine would come in.