Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Orangeglow's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
"As the World Turns"............
with
Like
.
ASIDE: It's funny how "yoot's" think (or don't think;)) Me and the Old Lady demo'd the FIL's ceiling, found a few "less than quality"...
Sep 24, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
"As the World Turns"............
with
Like
.
Man, I love that thing!!! That thing saves so many trips "upstairs", it's not even funny...It was actually"intended" for a "finished...
Sep 24, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Anil8tor's post
in the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
with
Like
.
Hello, The easiest way to determine belt or pulley issues is to get a mechanics stethoscope and listen to the pulleys. Under normal...
Sep 24, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Goat Herder's post
in the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
with
Like
.
While I am not sure on how or when it happened I now know why the pulley was wobbling. It looks like the key walked a bit I assume due...
Sep 22, 2026
O
Orangeglow
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
Goat hHerder, any idea how and when that might of got damaged ?
Sep 22, 2026
O
Orangeglow
replied to the thread
Select BX dash refurbishment
.
Great info. Thanks for posting it.
Sep 22, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
JustJim's post
in the thread
DYI Suitcase Weights for BX series
with
Like
.
I have a TerraKing TKV20 for my BX2380, and the tractor needs some front counterweights. I called my Kubota sales guy, and the bracket...
Sep 21, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Caden's post
in the thread
Switching to turf tires
with
Like
.
Turfs are great for not making a mess and are surprisingly not bad in snow. (at least 3in Virginia snow) But they are horrible for...
Sep 19, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
I think I have Winter Projects covered...
with
Like
.
Nice find(s) sir!!!!! Luckily, I don't do FakeBook nor CraigsList. Now the Big A is a completely different story............ I am...
Sep 18, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Spam Bot's post
in the thread
Alexia
with
Like
.
It is called suicide. The victim is dead, and so is the perpetrator of the crime.
Sep 15, 2026
O
Orangeglow
replied to the thread
Weight question
.
Skeets, have you got a local farmer friend that can give you a hand ? Sometimes having a second person helps a lot.
Sep 15, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
GrumpyFarmer's post
in the thread
Weight question
with
Like
.
Well that sounds like a kick in the sack…can you not get close enough to hook up the hoses and let hydraulics do the lifting? What do...
Sep 15, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Spam Bot's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
Welcome to 1984! I have no other comment to make, because I saw this coming over 50 years ago. It is just now getting the publicity...
Sep 15, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
GrumpyFarmer's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
If I had a nickel for every boating accident I have been in where precious cargo was lost😉…(in all honesty I was in a serious one while...
Sep 15, 2026
O
Orangeglow
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
I recently bought a new car, and was absolutley FLOORED about how much they already knew....They had everything. About 6 months ago...
Sep 15, 2026
Top
Bottom