Recent content by OntheRidge

  1. OntheRidge

    Backhoe attachment

    https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/read-me-required-verifications-of-selling-items.78071/
  2. OntheRidge

    Look for 4" trenching Bucket

    I have had great luck with these folks, not sure if they would have what you need. https://rhinox-group.us/
  3. OntheRidge

    Rednecks and neighbors

    Sounds like my neighborhood.
  4. OntheRidge

    Safe way to remove a tree

    Well, it's FB, sooo....
  5. OntheRidge

    New member from Martinsburg, WV

    Welcome! I am right up the road in Hedgesville. Hope you made it through those floods ok.
  6. OntheRidge

    Adding led rear lights

    Should be left side.
  7. OntheRidge

    Adding led rear lights

    I am a fan of these, not cheap but.....There should be a plug under your left fender, these will plug right into. https://www.ropslights.com/?page_id=241
  8. OntheRidge

    WARNING!!! PSA SCAM

    Google maps says that address is a bookstore...I hate thieves!
  9. OntheRidge

    Kubota Hydraulic Info and Q/A

    Thank you for this thread!
  10. OntheRidge

    Buying out of state M7060 w/deleted DEF system and transporting/using in CA?

    Yeah, if you build this tractor on Kubota site, no option for a backhoe. 100% a scam!
  11. OntheRidge

    Ignite attachment

    Some quick googling showed they are most likely made in USA, by Bobcat. https://www.bobcatgdn.com/ignite-attachments
  12. OntheRidge

    Cleanout Bucket for Excavator

    I have had great luck with Rhinox USA, great product, reasonable shipping. Not local to you, but...
  13. OntheRidge

    BH77

    If you hover over the name, or click the down arrow under the name, it will show their location.
  14. OntheRidge

    Any fellow bird nerds here?

    The Merlin app is your friend, ids birds by sound, sight, etc.