Recent content by Niki_10-32

  1. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    Yeah and in addition the quick attach ones don't float the way the ones for a vehicle do. That makes me wonder if the ones for a vehicle might have another advantage on a gravel driveway since you'd only have the weight of the blade (less than 200#) of downforce on the driveway surface vs. the...
  2. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    https://www.buysnowsportplows.com/product/snowsportpro This looks like a nice little pusher with the rubber bottom to go easy on a gravel driveway. And very light and easy to move around when off the tractor. That said, for the price its hard to pull the trigger on a little aluminum and rubber...
  3. Niki_10-32

    Is Everything Attachments open again?

    Indeed. I originally bought the box blade to fix/maintain the driveway due to some significant wash-out. The timing ended up not being the end of the world ONLY because my barndominium build was slightly delayed and then I had to have my excavator come back out anyway to add a whole bunch more...
  4. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    Holy cow you guys are great! This is awesome information. Thank-you so much!
  5. Niki_10-32

    Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

    Our little boy... He's had a rough year. TPLO surgery in May. Recovered from that, then he got GDV suddenly when we got home from a Thanksgiving weekend hiking trip on the Superior Hiking Trail in MN. Emergency surgery for that he's mostly recovered from.
  6. Niki_10-32

    Is Everything Attachments open again?

    Without knowing about any issues with EA, I ordered an EA Xtreme Duty 84" box blade on August 26th. I thought I read online from a review that their lead time had dropped to 3-4 weeks. Fortunately I chose the "pay later" option. I emailed in late September asking about the lead time and got...
  7. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    Yeah I thought I'd just start with the bucket and see how it went. In my head it didn't seem like a snow pusher would be too much different/better than the bucket but... after one time trying to plow with the bucket.. the shopping list grows
  8. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    Uh oh... lol I actually think it was from a random google search that turned up an old thread from this forum that steered me to EA.
  9. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    yeah, I 'didn't know what I didn't know' but was hoping to buy more tractor than I probably needed because you always end up needing more than you thought you do. Its definitely been a learning curve. Just took delivery of a box blade from Everything Attachments. Soon gonna have to take the...
  10. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    YES! I did reference the owners manual but because the owners manual is also for the 5400 (which I think does come in 2WD) I says "if equipped" with the 4WD stuff. I have a 1/5th mile STEEP gravel driveway at Whiskey Ridge (my property) and I was trying to plow snow with the bucket for the...
  11. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    Thank-you SO much! I thought so, but then after the bait and switch the dealer pulled with me on a trailer, I started to worry this morning maybe I got suckered with a 2WD model. You have seriously saved me from having a really bad day. ;) I'm sure this will be the first of many dumb...
  12. Niki_10-32

    1st Tractor, New Owner Help!

    In 2023 I purchased some land. Purchased my first tractor this past summer (2024 Kubota MX6000HST) with loader and backhoe for use on that land. Its about an hour from my house so I only get up there once a week if I'm lucky. Did have a 42x64 barndominium just built so tractor is stored...