Recent content by louky1150

  1. L

    L3901 Pricing question

    Another valuation question if allowed. I wasn't sure where to post this. L3901 with bucket, includes 5 foot tiller (landpride I think) with about 10 hours usage, 5 foot Woods finish mower. Older 2 bottom Ford plow, older 5 foot 2 row disc, older box grader, older grader blade. The tractor has...
  2. L

    First coolant change questions L3901

    I'm behind on changing my coolant on this 5 year old, 180 hour tractor. I didn't realize this coolant change was time related rather than hour related. I've been looking at some Youtubes on this change, seems to call for draining, adding distilled water and flushing, redraining, and filling...
  3. L

    L3901 / help me understand the safety switches

    Greetings! New member and glad to find this forum. I've had my tractor for 5 years (just made the last payment, yeah!). Mostly just used to mow and lighter tasks on a property that is remote to where I live. It has about 180 hours on it now. I was doing some work at the property and had a...