Recent content by Kschlegle

  1. K

    ISO: hood grill, side vents, hood hardware

    Looking for a good used grill, headlights, side vents, and hinges/hardware for my bx2380. Doesn’t have to be exactly for that model as long as they’ll fit the hood (I purchased a used bx23s hood) so it’s a bit Frankenstein as it is lol
  2. K

    New (to me) Bx2380

    Yea I saw the diagram was just curious how big of a pain it’ll be to replace. I’m assuming pull front cover off hub and should all be right there
  3. K

    New (to me) Bx2380

    My bx2380 seems to be leaking oil from the seal at the front knuckle on (if you’re staring at front of tractor) the left hand side. Anyone ever pulled these apart to replace the seals in there? Is it a pain to do? Or is there a quick fix for it? Any help would be great. thanks