Recent content by Ken speirs

  1. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    I was wrong. It's not fixed. It's still in 3rd only. So it still doesn’t shift into (low)1st or (Med.) 2nd gear, but only operates is (High) 3rd. I’ve started at the most basic level of diagnostics with changing the trans\hydrolic fluid and now examining the linkage. I’m wondering if you...
  2. K

    Backhoe BT750B Auto return conversion to Manual

    Thanks for your response. Here are a few photos. the previous owner had troubles with the auto return , so I’m thinking of bypassing it completely or other alternative…. Just beginning to learn and explore options. All feedback and advice welcome.
  3. K

    Kubota B20 with BT750 backhoe valve question

    No, I haven Much of a clue. New to tractors and mechanics. Just starting at getting educated. Thank you for your knowledge.
  4. K

    Kubota B20 with BT750 backhoe valve question

    I too would like to bypass the auto return on mine! I see your info on the HUSCO N5002-A1 HYDRAULIC DIRECTIONAL SPOOL VALVE SECTION 352056 4820-01-313-4697. Has anyone else purchased this with success? Not to doubt, I'm such a novice at these things, if anyone has more info it would help...
  5. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    I resolved the issue, thank you for your help.
  6. K

    Backhoe BT750B Auto return conversion to Manual

    Hello, My Backhoe BT750B, off a B20 tractor, was smashed by a tree when stored for the winter and I've searched with the dealer for the replacement parts but the electrical parts for the auto return are no longer available. So I'm looking at options for converting it to a manual swing. Has...
  7. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    Work shop manual- yes I have one. No I will check. Thank you
  8. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    I am new to tractors, i haven’t a clue as to what WSM is. Thank you
  9. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    ok. I shift into the positions for 1st and or 2nd, it it remains in third only. In other words no other gears work And obviously it lacks the power to climb.
  10. K

    Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears.

    My 1996 Kubota B20: tractor will not operate in 1st and 2nd gears only 3rd. HST issues? I hadn’t used the tractor for a few months, then today when I tried operating it, and after smoothly shifting to First, then starting to climb a hill, I quickly realized that I was in fact in 3rd even...