Recent content by kckrawford

  1. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    Believe it or not, i was able to find a dealer who had a subframe kit in stock and found someone willing to sell their backhoe off of a L4701. Will pick up both this weekend.
  2. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    Does anyone know what subframe kit I would need in order to mount the backhoe to the mx5200. I’ve looked online but not real sure what I’m looking for. I found a BH92 but the subframe kit won’t fit mine. Thanks.
  3. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    Dealer said he has had one on order since November '20. May have to look into some different options if the wait time is 15+ months.
  4. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    That sounds about the going price. I just hope it's not a full year before i could actually get one in. I'll get a hold of my local dealer tomorrow and see what they say.
  5. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    Thanks for all the answers guys. I'm going to get with the dealer in the next week or so and see how long they are out. If it's going to be a year, I may look at going a different route instead of buying the backhoe and maybe pick up a mini trackhoe instead. a year seems like a LONG time to...
  6. K

    BH92 Price for MX5200DT

    I'm looking at adding a BH92 backhoe to my 2019 MX5200DT and was wondering about what I should expect for cost at the dealership. I haven't talked to the dealer yet, but will once I go on my next days off, but was hoping you guys would have a ballpark figure so so that I know I'm getting a fair...