Recent content by josiahgarber

  1. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    Seems possible. The air flow sensor is fairly far downstream from the airbox, but it could have been a dust or dirt contamination issue. My best guess is a bad sensor or a DPF issue since I was having frequent regens prior to this code.
  2. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    Unfortunately, I don't have the old filters anymore. The new ones match the correct part numbers. Yes, I was able to use the tractor by putting the old filters back in. I was trying to finish planting before the rain came so I cleared the code, put the old filters back in and was able to use...
  3. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    Remove the intake and tubing all the way to the air flow sensor and everything looks good. Is it unlikely that the maf sensor is bad?
  4. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    Yes, as far as I can tell they are genuine and the correct ones. I purchased them from the dealer. Perhaps I should purchase again and test as I can use the filters in the future.
  5. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    Just checked and I'm sure there are no plastic wrappers on the filters. I was hoping I would see that. :-)
  6. J

    P0101 (Intake Air Volume: Low) Warning after replacing dirty air filters

    I'm getting a P0101 error (Intake Air Volume: Low) after replacing my air filters on my Kubota L4701. I'm curious if I should send it in for service or if there are some lower cost things I should try first. Out of curiosity I put back in the dirty air filters and cleared the code. The code...