Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
jimh406's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
J
jimh406
reacted to
freudianfloyd's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
I know most people seem to have a front loader but since I have a bigger loader I opted not to get one on my MX6000. Up until today, I...
Yesterday at 7:20 PM
J
jimh406
replied to the thread
Hydraulics are fixed, NEW problem, engine won't shut off.
.
No idea, but maybe you can use a blower to try to get rid of any left over water and then run it a bit to let it dry.
Friday at 6:53 PM
J
jimh406
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
speaking of batteries, now battery chargers...
with
Like
.
if it's not urgent I usually use a battery tender. I've got a few of them. But for the occasional dead battery needing a boost to...
Friday at 5:06 PM
J
jimh406
reacted to
GeoHorn's post
in the thread
Need some advice on "a new seat cover"......................and a PSA
with
Wow
.
We all like to think … that won’t happen to ME, because….. Reminded me of our family-friend, John M. who had retired from over...
Friday at 8:05 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Need some advice on "a new seat cover"......................and a PSA
with
Like
.
OK, so full disclosure..........I almost never wear my seatbelt when on the tractor...... Yea, yea, yea.....I know, 10,000,000,000...
Friday at 8:04 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
MX 6000
with
Like
.
Nice machine sir!!!! I'm jealous of that 1065 loader ..... ❤ Welcome aboard (y) (y) (y) (y)
Friday at 2:00 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
Wooddog63's post
in the thread
MX 6000
with
Love
.
Four years ago, March 10 I bought a parcel of land that April I had my first knee replaced and by September I had cut a road in stack...
Friday at 2:00 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
New BX changes and an L loader change
with
Haha
.
Damn those bastards.............a 627 loader????? I must resist the urge.....I must resist the urge.....I must....... :ROFLMAO: ;)
Friday at 1:58 AM
J
jimh406
posted the thread
New BX changes and an L loader change
in
Buying Advice & Pricing
.
I think it's cool that they added a new loader and some corresponding changes to make the regular L lift a lot more weight. It's at the...
Thursday at 5:47 PM
J
jimh406
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
Contact these folks. Go back original. https://www.lmctruck.com/
Thursday at 3:07 PM
J
jimh406
replied to the thread
L2501 more HP
.
Thickness of grass and other vegetation makes a huge difference. Of course, most of us can see that mowing our own grass with a typical...
Thursday at 8:54 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
Rdrcr's post
in the thread
L2501 more HP
with
Like
.
Modifying tractors isn’t for everyone. However, it is a great option that delivers provable results for those that choose that...
Thursday at 8:49 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
tcmeyers's post
in the thread
Ideas to un-stick pivot pin?
with
Like
.
Heat the bushing and chill the pin. I’ll try. Maybe a heat gun and ice cube, before I torch the paint. Sawing would remove some of the...
Thursday at 8:48 AM
J
jimh406
reacted to
lynnmor's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
Consider installing a headliner that suppresses noise, I made the mistake of using just cloth but the original had a foam backer, noise...
Thursday at 7:00 AM
J
jimh406
replied to the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
.
I’d probably go factory look or leather, and maybe ask at a forum that is for your year truck for help on material or replacement.
Thursday at 2:04 AM
Top
Bottom