Recent content by Jet Rooster

  1. Jet Rooster

    How to hook up Betstco FH-BRM180 Sickle Boom Mower

    Newbie here, so looking for answers. New Betstco Boom Sickle Mower, getting it assembled. Do I use the hydraulic remote with a float detent or the one with no float detent? Also, it does not appear to have any hydraulic fluid in the mower. How best to introduce fluid and bleed? Any help...
  2. Jet Rooster

    3PT on FEL QA Question

    Thanks guys. All good points, I was planning on just reversing the drum on the frame.
  3. Jet Rooster

    3PT on FEL QA Question

    newbie here, first post. Can anyone tell me if this attachment will work on the L480 FEL on the L3300? I want to use 3 pt attachments on the FEL. Specifically I want to run my aerator on the FEL while overseeding, to avoid having to make multiple passes. Thanks for any help.