Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
JamesHungwell's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
J
JamesHungwell
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
I was looking at getting one of those spring tine tillers, but the deeper I go, the more heavily clay I get, I kind of just want to...
Today at 7:36 AM
J
JamesHungwell
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Dealer was trying to sell me on the HST, I didn't like it, so gear drive. I know it's not commonly use for primary tillage, but I'm...
Today at 7:34 AM
J
JamesHungwell
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Thanks for that info! so the 5.5' one should be about right then? if memory serves the tractor is at 62" edge of tire to edge of tire...
Yesterday at 9:11 AM
J
JamesHungwell
posted the thread
What size disc harrow?
in
Implements & Attachments
.
I'm running a l4802 and am completely new to both tractors and gardening. I'm looking to manage 1-2 acres of garden, along with some...
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
Top
Bottom