Recent content by ghec369

  1. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    I purchased unit from Lake Charles, LA. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    I sure hope there was no flooding where tractor was located or I think I would have a bigger problem. I am sending pics n submitting a claim with the local dealer. The dealer I bought the unit from sent me a check for $26 to cover the cost of two cans of spray paint. Sure gives new meaning to...
  3. G

    OCD and washing your tractor

    I can relate to your schedule n the way u take care of your things. I have a new M62 n just put rubbing compound throughout to bring back the paint. Also use dry shine cleaner from Amazon n a spray wax on the other toys (Cobra, truck, motorcycle, car, etc..). Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    Thank you. I have not yet heard from dealer today and am hopeful they decide to make it right. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    So the latest re. Rust issue is that the dealer offered to send me a check for a can of spray paint. I replied last night and asked for the following: gray n orange paint, 4 new decals (the current decals are cracked, faded, n peeling), and a new fuel sender unit (one in tractor is very...
  6. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    I did pay for shipping but doubt they will go as far as taking it back.. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    Correct, no where on the paperwork do they state significant rust, fading paint, and pealing decals. I sent an email to the dealer earlier today. Will have to see what his response will be. I recall having asked why the check box on dents and scratches was not checked off by the mechanic on...
  8. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    I failed to ask if Jim is a practicing attorney in Texas and how he very confidently knows and states what a Texas Court will or will not do? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    To Jim's point. I think the point here is not about going to war over a can of paint. It's about being sold a brand new machine at $60k and then receiving a unit that requires some improvements be made without even turning the key for the first time. I understand that given the nature of the...
  10. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    I finally got a chance to go through some more of the tractor (M62) and decided to put some rubbing compound on the body to bring back the paint. I discovered there are a lot of small areas and bolts that I had not previously seen that also have rust. I opened the hood and found a part that...
  11. G

    Color code for kubota's gray color for buckets, grill guard, etc.

    Yes, that has been my response re: affidavit. Thanks for color code. I will look up n try and fix it myself. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. G

    Corrosion question

    I had another thread where I talked about my brand new Kubota M62 that was delivered to me with some areas that had rust. I purchased a brand new tractor from a dealer in Louisiana and it had been on their lot for almost two years. Prior to purchase, dealer sent me several pics and I went on...
  13. G

    Color code for kubota's gray color for buckets, grill guard, etc.

    Does anyone know what the color code is for Kubota gray that is used for buckets, guard, etc?? Would like to purchase at Lowes or Home Depot. H Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    Dealer was in Lake Charles. Tractor had been sitting on lot for about 2 years. I live in West Texas and we have no humidity. Equipment could sit out for many years here and still show no signs of rust. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. G

    Rust on a brand new tractor

    Here is a pic of the tractor. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk