Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
FTG-05's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
FTG-05
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
Great suggestion. I'll leave a load of stone in truck for the driller to use. Thanks.
Sep 22, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
BAP's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
You want to make sure that you have extra rock or mats where the well drilling truck is going to be parked. Between the vibrations and...
Sep 22, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
Did the math and ran scenarios among all the options: sand, stone, mats, corduroy, quicklime / hydrated lime, etc. Considering the time...
Sep 22, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
I have 100 feet to go to finish a road for water well driling access. I've already built a proper 170 foot compacted crushed stone...
Sep 22, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
What Ply for UTV?
with
Like
.
I've used 6 ply and then went to 8 ply on Ranger 700XP. No matter what tire I use the tread is fine but tire begins to leak where the...
Aug 2, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
MapleLeafFarmer's post
in the thread
What Ply for UTV?
with
Like
.
not enough IMHO. I think the unit weighs approx. 2,000# dry with payload of 1,500 for gross vehicle weight of 3,500 pounds. Tires rated...
Aug 2, 2026
FTG-05
reacted to
Tughill Tom's post
in the thread
What Ply for UTV?
with
Like
.
8 Ply, I've gotten flats due to Shale with 6 Ply's on a couple of my Wheelers.
Aug 2, 2026
Top
Bottom