Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
freudianfloyd's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
freudianfloyd
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
I like it, looks clean and not cobbed. I'll have to use your idea to mount a couple smaller tubes to my ballast box to carry shovels...
Today at 1:45 AM
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Chain Carrier Build
.
Thank you. I was looking for charcoal gray but the darkest they had was "dark gray".
Yesterday at 8:02 AM
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Chain Carrier Build
.
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Yesterday at 8:01 AM
freudianfloyd
reacted to
Yooper's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Excellent work! BTW, your welds are not going to hurt anybody’s eyes.👍
Yesterday at 8:01 AM
freudianfloyd
reacted to
JustJim's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Very nice work! I like the design. I found that Rustoleum Gloss Charcoal Gray is the closest match I could find for the frame color. Jim
Yesterday at 8:01 AM
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Chain Carrier Build
.
Thank you
Yesterday at 4:48 AM
freudianfloyd
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Very nice sir! I feel your pain about those bolts too.....I recently made a hydraulic SSQA actuator and 2 of the bigger metric bolts...
Yesterday at 4:48 AM
freudianfloyd
posted the thread
Chain Carrier Build
in
Fabrication & Customization
.
I know most people seem to have a front loader but since I have a bigger loader I opted not to get one on my MX6000. Up until today, I...
Saturday at 6:52 PM
freudianfloyd
reacted to
Missouribound's post
in the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
with
Like
.
I stop using the quick hitch with my mower for two reasons. First and most important is that it is in the way when attaching the PTO...
Aug 17, 2026
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
.
Well this video screenshot from Land Pride finally answered definitively. Thank you all for your help.
Aug 3, 2026
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
.
From looking at the pictures I am seeing online, it looks like the bottom (black) pin is what is used and mine is set up correctly...
Aug 3, 2026
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
.
Thank you for the information, and that makes sense, but calls it out as a Cat 3 hookup, mine is not. Mine is also the RCF2084 not the...
Aug 3, 2026
freudianfloyd
reacted to
MapleLeafFarmer's post
in the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
with
Like
.
Okay I looked online and this is what I found for you. Maybe got it backwards
Aug 3, 2026
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
.
This is how mine sits currently. And when i hook up my quick hitch, the top hook goes under the "black pin" shown in this picture. The...
Aug 1, 2026
freudianfloyd
replied to the thread
Land Pride Rotary Mower Question
.
I have looked through the manual several times and cannot find anywhere that states to do that. Do you have a picture to reference? It...
Aug 1, 2026
Top
Bottom