Recent content by elco

  1. E

    B7100d for sale

    I don't know what a good price is, I got it at a good price so I thought I might pass it on to someone else. Let me know what a fair price is. This is a good, solid little tractor if someone needs one.
  2. E

    B7100d for sale

    No, it is gear drive.
  3. E

    B7100d for sale

    I have a B7100d with FEL (1630) and trencher (13K7A) I would like to sell since I got an 8200 with a backhoe. It is in very good mechanical shape, no leaks, motor and all drivetrain parts are very good. Its has new tires, battery and seat. The sheet metal is straight but the paint is faded. It...
  4. E

    Good buy?

    I was talking on the phone today with the person who did maintenance for the school and he said they had all the manuals and books for the loader, tractor and backhoe and he would mail them to me. He did not know why the hydraulic fluid was dark, he said it had not been changed in the last 4...
  5. E

    Good buy?

    It is gear, no power steering. I talked with previous owner (local school), he said it was a good machine, just bought a new one. Checked with Kubota and they said it was first sold 11-1984. Ended up giving $3500 for it. Been checking it out pretty good, needs the pins and the wallowed out holes...
  6. E

    Good buy?

    Found a B8200 with loader and 4520A backhoe, seems to start, run and work good, unknown hours or year, good tires for $3800, is this a fair price? It is 4 wheel drive.