Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Donystoy's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Hydraulic filter
.
Not sure but if you contact a dealer that sells Woods equipment it is the same as a Woods BH750. I had a Woods BH650 on my original...
Oct 3, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Zero turn mowers
.
I have a Ariens ikon xl60 which is virtually the same mower. The only issue I had was that the stock spindles are not greasable and...
Oct 3, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Deck pulley seized up and melted the belt
.
I replace the idler bearings on both my Ariens xl60 zero turn and John Deere 345. I drill out the rivets or spot welds and then refasten...
Oct 2, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Found an OrangeTractorTalk Youtube Channel
.
I am old enough to first think of Allis Chalmers when I think of Orange Tractor.
Sep 27, 2026
D
Donystoy
posted the thread
BH 77 Issue
in
Service, Repair & Maintenance
.
Was using my 2022 Backhoe last week and noticed excessive movement in the bucket cylinder pin connection to the link that connects to...
Sep 17, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Anybody dealt with House of Contractors out of Canada?
.
"My Cluttered Garage" on YouTube did a comparison video recently of the two Woodland Mills wood chippers. It appears that they have...
Sep 3, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
LX2610 Air Conditioning
.
Just wondering how you determined that you need to replace the expansion valve. Have you had poor cooling since purchasing the tractor...
Jul 29, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Utility trailers
.
My 5 foot x 12 foot tandem axle trailer was custom built with brakes on both axles. I easily tow my LX2610 on it.
Jul 18, 2026
D
Donystoy
replied to the thread
Auxiliary PTO
.
I would not want to raise the 3ph with present plumbing as the suction into the pto pump is in the way.
Jul 13, 2026
Top
Bottom