Recent content by Cubota880

  1. C

    New member and looking to buy used. Questions on year variations for used BX2680

    Yea not a terrible idea. I'm off next weekend so I can go for a drive and see what's out there. Not a lot of dealerships in my area but I'm always down for a drive. I'm leaning towards a 2680. But just need the peace of mind on that decision.
  2. C

    New member and looking to buy used. Questions on year variations for used BX2680

    The plot thickens... Just ran into the B2601 model and now I'm going down a new rabbit hole. Seems to be a better tractor for a little more money (+2-5K used) and its BH compatible, altho not sure how hard it would be to swap subframes between 3pt and backhoe. I'll have more reading material for...
  3. C

    New member and looking to buy used. Questions on year variations for used BX2680

    You know what I've been looking at so many variations in models that I must have missed that. Good to know. I'll have to compare the two models and see the differences between them. Back down the rabbit hole.
  4. C

    New member and looking to buy used. Questions on year variations for used BX2680

    I'm in the market for a good garden tractor. I currently have an old Cub cadet 1572 and love it to death but need something bigger. I have been looking at the BX2680 models. I want the 60" deck and front loader and possibly buy the backhoe later. My questions are, was there any quality of life...