Recent content by Cobra2411

  1. C

    SVL 75 stalling

    Posting an update. I blew out the line between the water strainer and tank and it's running like a whipped mule. No doubt there's trash in the line. I talked to the owner and told him my thoughts. He told me he would sent his repair guy over if I need it. He sent a new fuel filter home with my...
  2. C

    SVL 75 stalling

    When it showed up I joked with my neighbor about when was it my turn to play. The next day he said he talked to his boss and it was ok if I used it. So i decided to do the same thing he's doing and clear the back of my property of weeds and brush. Also, I have a reputation of returning things in...
  3. C

    SVL 75 stalling

    While I do agree that you should be careful who you loan tools to but you don't know the situation, so I would save comments about how it's sad or how it says something about the borrower. I'm going to pump the tank out, see what it looks like coming out. Then I'll blow the line out. Not sure...
  4. C

    SVL 75 stalling

    Ok, so I borrowed my neighbor's borrowed SVL75 to do some yard cleaning. Everything was going great for about 2 hours till it lost power, stumbled a bit then stalled. Talked to the neighbor and he said it has done it to him a few times. It's his bosses and it apparently doesn't get used much...