Recent content by Brendawg82

  1. B

    L3410 pto not engaging

    Thanks for the help. Is there anyway to bypass the rear pto so I can run the tractor and fel? Thanks again.
  2. B

    L3410 pto not engaging

    Yes and unfortunately the problem has gotten worse. Now the pto will not disengage and my tractor just stalls out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. B

    L3410 pto not engaging

    Hi, I have an older l3410 hst and was using the tractor for snow removal with a rear mount pto blower. Everything was going ok until the pto stopped and stalled out the engine. I can dis engage the pto and start the tractor up but cannot get the pto to engage. When I try to engage it it...
  4. B

    Backhoe Subframe

    Does anyone have some pictures they could post of a subframe assembly and how it mounts to the tractor particularly an L series? I've been looking at all makes and am thinking of converting a vermeer backhoe.
  5. B

    Backhoe Subframe

    So I posted a few months back and have been doing some research as well as saving money for a backhoe for a L3410. Yes I admit a mini x would be better but financially a used backhoe attachment is what I'm after. Thanks to all the input I'm sold on the subframe mount as well as a pto hydraulic...
  6. B

    Backhoe Question

    As of tonight I agree a mini x would be the best option. Unfortunately money stands in the way so I'm leaning towards a Frame mount or a 3pt that I'll convert. Also I think a pto hydraulic pump will help, I can always use the tractors hydraulics if the pump is no good. The search continues...
  7. B

    Backhoe Question

    The rental was a 2000lb mini. It got the job done but the hydraulics could out dig the machine. Similar to how my fel can pick up a load that lifts the tractor and counter weight may be required. It was easy to trailer and tow as well. I have thought about the full rotation of an x versus...
  8. B

    Backhoe Question

    Thanks for the ebay tip. I think your right about saving time and money by modify an already built frame. I see one on ebay for a l3400. Now to research and see if the frame for my l3410 matches the l3400. Thanks again for all the help.
  9. B

    Backhoe Question

    The bh was too small for the l3030 tractor or the tractor was too small? I rented a mini x last summer and it seemed there wasn't enough counter weight for it. My l3410 with calcium in the tires plus a fel from reading specs looks like it outweighs a mini x. The mini I rented was very small...
  10. B

    Backhoe Question

    So a dealer fairly close to me has a 1990 3pt 4690 backhoe for $2800. Looks like it has minimal use but does need a new hose and a new seat. I'd convrt this to a frame mount just wondering if there's any opinions on this. It has a hydraulic pump but I was thinking if I could isolate the pump...
  11. B

    Backhoe Question

    If you could send photos of how the subframe mounts to the frame that would be awesome. I don't think we have the same frame, mine is a l3410. So just knowing where and how to attach to the frame would be helpful. Also if you have any photos on how the actual bh attaches to the subframe would...
  12. B

    Backhoe Question

    I appreciate the responses and agree that the subframe is a stronger means of attachment. If I had the money I'd go with a mini x but around here they have a crazy price tag even very well used and abused. Again I'm having a hard time finding an affordable used subframe bh so I'm leaning...
  13. B

    Backhoe Question

    So I'm starting to research backhoe attachments and have read some really good posts on this topic. I have a l3410 and am looking to do a sub frame mount. However looking for a used sub frame mount is difficult. I'm thinking of converting a 3pt to a subframe. Does anyone have diagrams or...
  14. B

    L3301 backhoe attachment

    I'm also looking for a backhoe attachment and agree that the sub frame looks like a better stronger means of attachment. I've found several 3 point backhoes for sale, just wondering if anyone has converted a 3 point to sub frame?
  15. B

    L3410 Front mount snowblower

    Thank you for the response. Does anyone have input as far as performance on a front mount vs rear. I have a rear mount now but see that the mid pto runs at 2000rp vs the 540 rear. Would this throw the snow further? I live on a steep hill, get a ton of snow, and have to throw it far or else...