Recent content by brendan1457654

  1. B

    M7040 head replacement

    I cant see a crack of sorts but still concerned it may be warpped. I have not git the equipment to do a propper check of any deflection so I think its best to get it checked at the shop.
  2. B

    M7040 head replacement

    The tractor had a severe overheating event. Radiator had a hole in it. Replaced the radiator and filled with new coolant. After starting and running for about 30sec coolant is pushed out the overflow tank. After turning if the engine and opening the radiator cap pressurused fluid escapes...
  3. B

    M7040 head replacement

    Hi All Im looking at replacing a leaking head. I have a quote fromYEM parts for a complete head with valves. What i cant find is the torque and sequence for the head bolts and rocker rail. Please help. Also has anyone i stalled a head from YEM parts china. If so how did it perform?