Recent content by Bmyers

  1. Bmyers

    anyone can purchase tax-free red-dyed diesel for any reason

    My State, Illinois, has the second highest gas taxes. Theoretically, we should have the at least the second best roads. Yet here is where we rank: Specific areas of Illinois' highway network rank as follows nationally: Rural Arterial Pavement Condition: 46th Urban Arterial Pavement...
  2. Bmyers

    L6060 Front Axle Oil

    I use 80W-90 in my front axle. Cheaper than the UDT2 and it meets the requirements.
  3. Bmyers

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Spent yesterday getting odd jobs done. Aligned the new connex my wife got with the one we already had, worked in the chicken coop, added wifi extender, and other various projects. One of the projects was to get the Massey Fergusons out for their monthly start up. My wife had never operated any...
  4. Bmyers

    Picture of your tractor on your trailer

    Not sure if I should like or cry. Good picture of the trailer setup, but hate that it has to be used to bury a horse.
  5. Bmyers

    Diesel Prices

    Just paid $5.99 per gallon this morning.
  6. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  7. Bmyers

    Telephone etiquette

    skeets, I'm right there with you when it comes to phone messages. I receive multiple phone calls a day at work and there are many times I can't understand what the person is saying. Either they talk really quick or they have such heavy accent that I can't understand what they are saying. I will...
  8. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  9. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

    Would love to know the story behind that one
  10. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  11. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  12. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  13. Bmyers

    Daily Chuckle

  14. Bmyers

    A question

    A potato plow. Looks like this one ( I don't remember if it is an actual King Kutter or not)
  15. Bmyers

    A question

    We use our L3560 for our garden. Actually, if it goes as planned, I will be digging up potatoes with it once I get off work.