Recent content by BI Trencher

  1. BI Trencher

    Low oil pressure on M4050/S2600AL

    I know there have been fairly recent posts about this subject. But not exactly the same engine, but on other Kubota engines. I was kindly pointed to fishfarmer and I read all of his posts and have been messaging with him separately about his experiences working on his M4500, which is basically...
  2. BI Trencher

    M4050 Oil Pressure Issues?

    I was able to get the oil pan up down those two back bolts had to get backed out about 3/4 of an inch. I ended up just grinding a little bit on the clutch housing so that those bolt heads would slide back enough.
  3. BI Trencher

    M4050 Oil Pressure Issues?

    You’re right I’m not the original poster and I sort of hijacked this post. I looked through your post when you were working on your tractor however I did not see any write up on when you split it or maybe I just missed that. The 4050 is basically the same as the 4500. I have both, one fwd the...
  4. BI Trencher

    M4050 Oil Pressure Issues?

    Thanks for the reply. I was planning on changing the oil pump but maybe I will go ahead and drop the pan too.
  5. BI Trencher

    M4050 Oil Pressure Issues?

    I know it’s been a long time, but what was the find/ solution? I have by both a m4050 and a m4500.
  6. BI Trencher

    M skid plate?

    Check out jw custom fabrications http://jwcustomfabrication.com/
  7. BI Trencher

    Brake job M4500

    I replaced the brakes on my M4500 also the same up through M7500, M4050 and maybe some other models.
  8. BI Trencher

    Kubota M4500 and M4500DT

    Yes, the M4050 are interchangeable with the M4500
  9. BI Trencher

    Marry M4500DT front end with M4050 2wd

    I have one already, but thank you.
  10. BI Trencher

    Marry M4500DT front end with M4050 2wd

    While I was searching for parts to try this out I found a M4500DT that was for sale in my price range because it needed some work. I will be selling the M4050 once the M4500 is repaired to my liking and tests out under heavy load.
  11. BI Trencher

    M4500 PTO Shift Fork

    I replaced the PTO shift fork. The tractor needed to be split. I made a video to document the repair. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. I hope the link below works.
  12. BI Trencher

    Marry M4500DT front end with M4050 2wd

    Agreed, doing a pn search is a good step. Which I did a rough one before posting here. i could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the block numbers are the same. Same with the clutches the clutch housing (except for the DT because it has the shaft out the front). The m4500 has the S2600-A engine...
  13. BI Trencher

    Marry M4500DT front end with M4050 2wd

    This past spring I picked up a low hour M4050 (2wd) at a great price and was planning on fixing the few machanical issues then selling. After using it a bit this summer, I really liked the tractor and was thinking of making it a little bit better. First question: Has anyone here converted...
  14. BI Trencher

    Suitcase weights

    I’m looking for the correct weights to fit the bracket that my m4050 already has. I have scoured google but didn’t find the correct weight or at least I don’t know if they are correct for the front mount I have, which I believe to be original to the tractor. In my searching I found pictures of...
  15. BI Trencher

    V2203 injection pump?

    I have a Case 560 trencher, actually if I can get it running it’s mine. Anyway it has a V2203 engine. It is only running on cyl 1 and 2. When I went to bleed the injection lines at the pump cyl 1 and 2 will spirt out but on cyl 3 and 4 it just slowly dribbles out, same at the injectors. This...