Recent content by Bearcatrp

  1. B

    New BX changes and an L loader change

    Yeah, looking more and more to go with the LX if I do upgrade.
  2. B

    New BX changes and an L loader change

    Space is the issue for parking in the garage. As long as I can lower the ROPS to get it in the garage, works for me. Plan on comparing prices when they hit the dealers lot. Will decide then. I feel I need around 1000 lbs lift capacity. When I find the specs on the new BX, then I can decide...
  3. B

    New BX changes and an L loader change

    Taller? did they use larger tires?
  4. B

    PTO hand clutch lever?

    it engages the PTO
  5. B

    New BX changes and an L loader change

    The supreme BX looks interesting. Need to know more specs. Been considering a LX2620 upgrade but will wait until I know more. Lift capacity is my main concern.
  6. B

    Need help identifying this canopy

    Let me know when you’re ready to sell it. Am interested depending on price with shipping. Should fit my 1880. Thanks
  7. B

    PTO hand clutch lever?

    My 1880 has the PTO lever on my left side. Can select between rear, mid, or both. I do reduce the rpm’s so the mower belt doesn’t snap from the sudden engagement. I do the same when I have my snow blower on the 3 point.
  8. B

    New BX Series - BX**90

    They moved the hydraulic connection higher. Like that. Have yet to remove my FEL for fear of leaking when putting it back on. Pedals wouldn't bother me from my 1880. Hate to see what they want for these. Probably twice as much. I'll stick with what I have for now.
  9. B

    For Sale, Kubota L185 ($3,400)

    :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:.
  10. B

    For Sale, Kubota L185 ($3,400)

    In his signature, shows Lancaster PA.
  11. B

    I was called an un trusting old fart today

    Hackers already have everyone's information. I still do my due diligence not to give up anything. Am an old fart too and don't trust anything or anyone!
  12. B

    Thoughts of a Mini Excavator

    Go buy a R series kubota. Not cheap though. https://www.kubotausa.com/equipment-series/r-series
  13. B

    Safe way to remove a tree

    1000 lbs of tannerite would knock that tree down real quick.
  14. B

    New member and tractor

    Welcome to the forum. You selected right going Kubota. Once you get used to your new tractor, you will agree it was the right decision. Have no regrets buying mine. Enjoy and good luck.
  15. B

    Adding led rear lights

    I went with a light bar that plugs into my cigarette lighter. I attach it to the ROPS. https://www.nilight.com/products/13inch-288w-triple-row-96leds-spot-flood-led-light-bar-kit-cigarette-lighter-10ft-wire-magnet-bases