Recent content by ayak

  1. ayak

    L3901HST tractor no start.

    Any chance the new battery was installed with the negative cable first (and the ECU then got zapped)?
  2. ayak

    Best Hand Pump for a Five Gallon Pail of HST,oil

    I wouldn’t say the lid seals tightly, but I use this on my SUDT-2 5 gal pails:
  3. ayak

    Hunting and game posts

    Saw this play out on a steep hillside this morning in one of my old foodplots:
  4. ayak

    Hunting and game posts

    Archery season opened in WV yesterday. this guy was hanging around the brassica plot every day the last week looking for a way in, but I don’t drop the fence until mid October. He was on the outside/backside of the plot
  5. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  6. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  7. ayak

    If you had to pick…

    I wondered about the mounting bolts too, but I reckon they’d be nice to have on while wrenching off that lower cover the drain hose connects to.
  8. ayak

    If you had to pick…

    …or if you have any other sage advice…. the time has come to replace the Oil Separator element in my L3301 (pictured here wrapped in foil). I need to get access to the bottom section to first remove the clamped hose, so I can next unscrew the bottom cover to pull out the element. Looks like I...
  9. ayak

    Hydraulic filter service

    I’ve seen that magnet buildup on my L3301HST (now@1650hrs) each time I’ve changed out that filter—a little bit less each time. Every maintenance has been done on Kubota’s recommended intervals, and have never had any issues.
  10. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  11. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  12. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  13. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  14. ayak

    Daily Chuckle

  15. ayak

    L3901 hydraulic transmission temp

    I’ve been doing mostly food plots with my 3301 since 2018 and no issues after 1600hrs. I do pretty well with keeping up with the fluid and filter maintenance, though.