Recent content by angussss10

  1. A

    F2690 steering hydraulic line replacement

    Anyone ever replaced the main hydraulic line (steel one) that runs from just in front of the radiator to the orbital motor up in the steering column? I’ve started the replacement process but I’m not certain I can get the line out or new one in without popping the entire top half of the body...
  2. A

    F2521Q Quick Attach

    Do you happen to know if the F2512Q is the same hitch needed for an F2690? Can't 100% tell from the picture but I think it looks a little different.
  3. A

    Wanted - F2690 Snow Blade or Blower

    Looking to purchase a used blower or blade (b2763) for my F2690. I'm in Ontario Canada. Ideally would have the quick-hitch / mount with it. Have found a used one but he doesn't have any of the hitch accessory which is not cheap direct from Kubota. Any help would be appreciated. Aaron