Recent content by 6869704x4

  1. 6869704x4

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    I could probably use it on my hay/forklift attachment. I volunteer to field test:cool:
  2. 6869704x4

    Picture of your tractor on your trailer

    It's the 2nd horse I've buried for her. She said no more horses
  3. 6869704x4

    Picture of your tractor on your trailer

    On my way to bury a horse
  4. 6869704x4

    Brand/type of electrical connectors ?

    Another pitch for NiLight and Deutsch. Deutch seemed to be better quality. The shrink tube RWS mentioned are worth it. As always YMMV
  5. 6869704x4

    Getting my grapple on

    Well, it took three months https://www.youtube.com/@alangarrett5482/shorts
  6. 6869704x4

    Repairing Tire Punctures

    If it would hold air tubeless I’d run it that way.
  7. 6869704x4

    Brush hog sheared multiple bolts

    I not sure I would go through all the trouble for the shroud. The diameter of the bolt/pin for the driveshaft is important. I can't remember shearing one though.
  8. 6869704x4

    B3200 Pulling Power

    The strongest force is typically going to be the breakout, or curl, of the bucket or attachment.
  9. 6869704x4

    Troy Bilt tiller

    I forgot that detail. It's a Horse model.
  10. 6869704x4

    Troy Bilt tiller

    Reading another thread about these machines. I think old paint and another member. I have my Dads from 1980. 20 years ago the original Briggs 8 horse decided the rod wanted to be outside. Replaced with a Kohler Command 8 horse. Been tilling ever since. Last week I go to get the garden ready...
  11. 6869704x4

    What's cookin' boys?

    Try sauteing(sp?) rice in your prefered oil before cooking. See if you like it
  12. 6869704x4

    The Other Orange (Ariens) Carburetor Question

    My Northern Tool generator has that. If I adjust in or out it affects the RPM reaction to a load.
  13. 6869704x4

    When did they change the lettering?

    How old is old? 2011
  14. 6869704x4

    L47 TLB 2018 No Crank error code 20 while installing wr long third function

    Mine will display the switch that's preventing the start.