Recent content by #40Fan

  1. #40Fan

    L2501 more HP

    This and the angle of the mower is what I'd check first.
  2. #40Fan

    Cheaper then propane

    You'll still need wood in a handful of years. Get it while it is cheap.
  3. #40Fan

    Air Conditioning problems M7060

    That would mean four bad ones? One you tried, three they tried? Finally the fifth fixed it? New does mean, never ever worked.
  4. #40Fan

    New to tractors, top link concern

    As for the PTO cover, I don't think it moves anymore than where it is at right now. Have you checked the length of the PTO shaft to make sure it isn't too short?
  5. #40Fan

    New seat for m62

    How are your armrests holding up? Mine started flaking within a month of owning it.
  6. #40Fan

    "As the World Turns"............

    As long as the washer and dryer aren't in the basement, there isn't a reason for her to be down there. But, since they were in my old house, I always did the laundry.
  7. #40Fan

    Backhoe attachment

    Upload your picture to imgbb.com and after uploaded, select the BB Full Linked code and copy/paste it in your post.
  8. #40Fan

    L3240gst wont start after arc while jump starting

    I'm sure you've removed the drive belt going to the alternator already, correct?
  9. #40Fan

    another regen question

    Does the L3901 have a readout on the cluster showing how full the DPF is? If not, you likely missed it or since you've been using it under a heavy load (brush hogging and mowing), it might not be that full. I've seen my readout for the DPF lower after I'm starting to mow with my 12 ft. batwing.
  10. #40Fan

    Septic drain field repair and install

    Do you know if you have a distribution box or is the feed to the field all PVC? If you could easily connect the two fields, that would probably be the easier route to go since you'd already have to dig up one area. Do you plan to go back with the same 4" lines or upgrade to the chambers?
  11. #40Fan

    Costco to dbl oil prices?

    I don't know if I'd be worried about the price of oil when the wife is probably going to take half your money after an anniversary dinner at Costco. :ROFLMAO:
  12. #40Fan

    “Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!

    Weird....that popped up in mine a couple days ago as well. And I hadn't watched a video from him in probably 5 years.
  13. #40Fan

    Telephone etiquette

    What I hate is everyone is using their speaker on the phone. I called to get an appointment for a window replacement. Lady asked for my license plate number instead of just asking what year/make/model. I had to tell her 3 times before she made out what I said. Each time I was talking I heard...
  14. #40Fan

    M4 vs M5 alternator

    LEDs for sure. I switched out all of my lights/bulbs to LED and cut the draw to a 1/3 of original and added more work lights. The manual even states if you're using the work lights to make sure you have the engine above a certain RPM.
  15. #40Fan

    “Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!

    Now you need to put a relief at the end of the threaded section so you have a place to stop the tool when threading towards the chuck.