Workbench/CarryAll

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Crap all I read out of that was a big rack!

Not refering to skeets posts about his daughters! I was raised a gentleman, uncle and good guy so there is nothing applicable to that post.

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
3 tractors 2 acres,,, geezzz I really really sorry for you,,, I just don't know how a man can live like that :rolleyes: Welll heres what you do take the green thing,, and get rid of it and get her a new shinny ORANGE BX, with BN and FEL and MMM, and tell her it finally got ripe and then the N and L can quietly go away and she will be happy and you will have a new tractor to play with too...
Bought her lawn mower for your 25th???, you my friend live a very dangerious life,,,lol
Danger is my middle name! Lol

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Danger is my middle name! Lol
Off topic side note.

Dan is the first name.
Gerous is the middle name.
Lee is last name.
Dan Gerous Lee

(say it fast)

Name of an actual student taught previously. Danger was knick name

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Coachgeo, I had a friend who's name was Otto Sailes.

And another family who's last name was Beetch. They had a daughter Sandy, and Pebbles.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I went to school with a kid named pete,, his last name was mosse

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Went to high school with a kid named Peso Dollar.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Okay, I don't have anything bad to say about the work bench that the OP showed us EXCEPT... Where does the reloading press go? I mean; tractors, fabrication, farm tools and GUNS. Is that not what this life is all about?

BTW, I really love that work bench. I wish I had that talent for fabrication.

jeffgrand

Feb 25, 2016
monroe mi usa
I was giving it some more thought. I was thinking about cutting a truck bed in half removing the wheel well area weld back together. Make into a cart that can be rolled over to the box blade & picked up on a receiver like
rtgt

BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
I'm glad this thread is still generating ideas! I have an older Lee Challenger press mounted to a piece of oak that I use a C clamp to hold it on any table or bench. The other end of the oak block has a Dillon powder thrower. So I can reload almost anywhere. It's fun on a nice day to shoot a few, reload a few a little hotter, or less to lighten recoil, until you find just the right load.

I'm thinking now about a detachable rack to carry shovels and rakes, vertically on one side of the bench. I pulled a utility trailer behind the work bench over to the neighbor's and felled a few trees for him, then we cut them up, loaded the trailer and hauled off the limbs, it has worked out pretty much like I had hoped it would. One trip instead of three.

Thanks,

Jerry