Will this Snowblower work for me

Timberwulf

Equipment
Kubota B1550 HST
Mar 29, 2011
Pense, Saskatchewn, Canada
Hi,
I have a Kubota B1550 HST tractor and am looking for a front mount snowblower. I came across a T2738 on a local classified and am wondering if it would work for my tractor (hmm apparently question mark not working here).

I noticed this blower is belt driven so not sure if my tractor will run that or if I need a pto blower that goes to my midmount. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Laterfur40

Jan 12, 2015
USA
Husqvarna 961830003 208cc Single Stage Electric Start Snow Thrower, 21-Inch is the latest best snow blower hub known to me so far.. It has manual chute deflector/manual chute rotators.. This is the nicest snow thrower I have used. The build quality is what you can expect from Husqvarna, excellent. It has a solid feel and look with smooth operation. Starting is as easy as you could ever wish for.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
smells like spam to me-reported.

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Husqvarna 961830003 208cc Single Stage Electric Start Snow Thrower, 21-Inch is the latest best snow blower hub known to me so far.. It has manual chute deflector/manual chute rotators.. This is the nicest snow thrower I have used. The build quality is what you can expect from Husqvarna, excellent. It has a solid feel and look with smooth operation. Starting is as easy as you could ever wish for.
Fabricated using the latest 18 gauge cold rolled steel infused with bit's of real Panther, so you know its good. Titanium roller bearings that are suspended in a patent pending zero gravity case resulting in zero parisitic drag. So smooth in operation you will think a warm stick of butter has just been placed in your shorts. All this for 5 easy payments of $299. If you order now (cause we cant do this all day) Husqvarna is throwing in a free back scratcher made from the spines of endangered african midget elephants.

SPAM.